About Way Up Scales
Founded in 2017, and based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Way Up Scales is an independent, worldwide distributor of balances, scales, moisture analyzers, and laboratory accessories. We distribute industrial equipment to both International and Domestic Markets. We have product knowledge as a result of over 10 years of experience in industrial weighing applications. The staff at Way Up Scales specializes in moisture analysis since we are the leader in moisture analyzer applications. If we are handling your moisture application, we will develop a special engineering plan and work closely with Manufactures on a strategy that best corresponds with your application as well as negotiate the best deal. We are proud of our strong relationships and repeat business. We offer moisture analyzers that provide accuracy up to 0.001%. We have a library of data on moisture analysis suitable for any application. Our most common users are testing for plastic pellets (polymer), powders, food, pharmaceutical, wastewater and other applications. We offer a wide variety of industrial moisture balances from Ohaus, A&D, Radwag, Sartorius, AdamEquipment, Precisa, Intelligent Weighing and Mettler-Toledo.
Way Up Scales was created with equipment end-users in mind. We strive to solve your engineering deficiencies and replace them with actionable results. With that being said, in today's economy almost every business is responsible for generating sales. We, at Way Up Scales minimize that exigency by providing the most economical solutions to make it as painless as possible. Whether you are weighing or testing something big or small, analytical or disposable, new or old; when we work together, we find the most powerful answers to your daily operation.
Our vision guides every aspect of our operation by describing what we need to accomplish in order to serve the industrial scale community.
- People: Be the scale brand that inspires and influences a better future.
- Partners: A winning network of customers and vendors, together we mutually create enduring value.
- Staff: We dare to push limits to make a difference.
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how Way Up Scales is perceived in the world.
- Leadership: The courage to shape a better future.
- Collaboration: Networking with vendors and clients to ensure the latest technology.
- Innovation: Staying one-step ahead of the competition.
- Accountability: Building bridges between end-users and safe scale performance.
- Integrity: Taking the initiative to stand up for what’s right by being transparent
- Passion: Commitment to Perfection
- Quality: Using a higher standard for everything we do