The Site (defined below) are provided by Way Up Scales, Inc. and its subsidiaries including, without limitation (collectively, "Way Up Scales", "we", "our", or "us"). This Privacy Statement governs your use of the Site, regardless of how you access or use it. By “Site”, we mean the Internet domain address within which this Privacy Statement is posted and all features, applications, content, and downloads that are operated by us and that are available through or interact with them, and/or post links to this Privacy Statement, and by “Mobile Apps” and “Apps”, we mean products and services made available via mobile device(s) by us. Each time you access and/or use the Site (other than to simply read this Privacy Statement), you agree to be bound by and comply with all of the terms of this Privacy Statement. Therefore, do not use this Site if you do not agree to all of the terms of the Privacy Statement. If you are visiting the Site, please also review the Site's Terms and Conditions.
We collect information from users to better serve your needs, manage our content and advertising, operate efficiently, and improve our products and services.
- We collect personal contact information, like e-mail address or phone number, from consumers 18 or older when voluntarily submitted, or to fulfill a transaction.
- We may obtain information from commercial sources and combine it with information we have collected.
- Certain information will be collected automatically on our Site, like your IP address, browser setting, operating system, referring domain, language preferences, mobile carrier if you are using a mobile device, location and other information.
- Third parties may also collect certain information.
- Our Site uses technology, like cookies, to manage registrations or access to specific features, store your settings and preferences, conduct age-screening, offer you personalized content, shop, help us understand the features that appeal to visitors, and manage advertising content.
- We respect your choice on receiving promotional offers and updates from us.
We may share information:
- As necessary to satisfy a legal request, protect property or personal safety, when a business is bought or sold, or as otherwise allowed or required by law. Way Up Scales may link to or use other content from the Internet, including content offered by third parties that we do not control and whose privacy and data collection practices may differ from ours.
Way Up Scales software for transactions protects our website and secures all connections with a bit encryption.
OUR LOCATION; DATA TRANSFERS
This Site and the servers that make this Site available may not be located in your country of residence and are governed by United States law. By using this Site you agree to the transfer, collection, processing and use of data by this Site.
We will update this Privacy Statement periodically by posting the updated Privacy Statement online. We will not change how we handle previously collected information without providing notice.
State of Nevada
Way Up Scales, business information has been verified, including address, contact information, corporate registration with the Nevada Secretary of State and other verifying business documents.
We may offer the chance to purchase products in our e-store or through other affiliate sites. Customers must be over the age of 18 with a valid credit/debit card to purchase. In addition, only a legal guardian can allow children under the age of 18 to participate in purchases, services, or certain community features on our websites.
When a customer puts an item in a shopping cart, places an order or requests a catalogue online, we collect information associated with the transaction, including the customer's name, mailing address, products ordered, shipping address, and credit card information, as well as ship-to information if products are intended for a third party. Customers have the option of registering certain information for future orders while completing their online order. For the customers who choose to register, we will capture their login name, password, name and mailing address, billing address, alternate ship-to addresses, and credit card information
When registered customers return to the Site to place subsequent orders, they can identify themselves with their login name and password. This information will only be used to help us provide products and services that meet customer needs.
When a customer places an order online, we will send a confirming e-mail message. We may also send an occasional e-mail featuring a special promotion or product that may be of interest to customers. Any customer who prefers not to receive an online order confirmation or promotional e-mail should indicate their preference. If you would rather not receive content from our site, simply follow the unsubscribe directions included in the e-mail.
Third Party Vendors
Social Media Platforms
Way Up Scales uses the personal information we collect for the purposes indicated at the time. If you want to stop receiving promotional updates or product information, or would like to update your contact information, please fill-up the Contact Us Form. Our mailings and e-mail also include information on how to opt-out. E-mail and mailing opt-out requests may take up to ten (10) days.
We may share information within our company, and with our agents and service providers. We share names and mailing addresses of recipients with third parties whose services may be of interest to you. With your consent, Way Up Scales shares adult e-mail addresses with outside companies that offer products or services that may be of interest. We will remove your name from the list we provide to outside companies if you contact us at:
Way Up Scales Company
1350 E. Flamingo Road Suite 3364
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
Phone: 818-533-8948 | Nevada Headquarters 702-829-0375
E-mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading our Privacy Statement.
© 2017 Way Up Scales, Inc. All Rights Reserved.